Thursday, February 18, 2010










Im gonna be on hiatus for the next few days/weeks.
Some probs cropped up/i'm busy wiv my own life too.
There are tons of pictures to be uploaded. But i'd just post some. V lazeee.


Mira, al, luqman and myself celebrated my birthday at downtown. Well, I waited for them for like, 3 hours? haha! They surprised me wiv a cake. Awwww. Love you guys loads.
Then We just catch up on each others life. And i miss mira and nat. Well spent on th eve of my birthday.


Met baby th next day and we spent quality time together. And he bought me a necklace. Ngawww.
He treated me to haagen-dazs icecream. DIVINE:D
Then we bought those long candies. DIVINE:D And some salesperson gave me a nail buffer for free. :D DIVINE.
then went over to town to meet mira. And baby treated me to cotton on!:D DIVINE.
I love him. I love life. Thanks b!:D


Met isk. Watch movie. FUN! A year since we met. HAHA! Thanks small boy!:D


Thats all. Enjoy the pics:!D TOODLES.