Saturday, August 16, 2008

DUST
























as u can see , my blog issss super dusty . oh well , u cant blame me .
im super busy plus daddy reformatting the whole computer .
hahas . and yeah , i just came back from national camp , and hell yeah . ! national camp rocks .
gonna waitt for my instructor too upload the picturess and sent it to us . HELL YEAH , i miss my juliets , jiwers and FARHAN . okay , ill talk about the camp like , when i get the pictures , so i can briefly explain . picturess being uploaded in friendster , anddd fuuh slow .
the reason i update wassss muzzzz askedd me too , NK tgk gamba nisaa nisaa yang sachek . hahas , kann muz ? lim peng seng have been much , err . okay . i know , its alr onee months . and yeah , i didnt wished him yet . waiting for 1608hrs . and yeahh . soo , waitt laas .
ty nat and mira for the wishes , best laaa's and funnily , today is 160808 . hahas ! soo cool !
nisaaa is superrr happy , and yeah , all cause of muz ,. thanks for theee continuation of smiles . ure the best my dear , oh my dark clouds are spotted . and gonna rain soon enough , haiyohh ! asl niee ? DONT rain , DONT rain , pleaseee !idk where the hell is my boyf , pp8 low , and muz , aint ur fault laas ! hahas .i miss yayah , amalina , aidil , melissa , hanan , farhan , rabani , asfar , aaron , zilla . and my fellows JULIETS -> zhe ming is the best ! andd joel too ( leadership qualities spotted )
wowoww , is my post long ? thanks to theeee photos .
okay .
i gtg
wanna watch mean girls ,
hahas
i miss MUZAQQIR and FARHAN !
hahas
and pengseng too .
and juliets
and nat
and mira
and cyssy
and ona
and endrea
and sum wee
and jun rong
and shao yan
and ....
hahass
okay ?
byeee alll !