Saturday, March 31, 2007

Haha

okaY..

im so boRed..
writing here...tuhh make my boredom lEssEr.
hahas.
okayy...i chatting wif wan lin...talking about 2e8 fairytale.hahas..
yeah..

okayy...i miss nasir like hell..i love hym lahh..
.. i can See..all my blog Got hys namE seh..
hahas.dats tuh show how much im in love Wif hym...
yeah..tuh the freakinG 'boi angin" iF u rEad my blog.just shut up!
stop messaging me lah!!ie dun like.u n me oVer lahh..nuthink u can do tuh make me fall fer u.even if u cry and beg...im not goin tuh accepT ue. when im was wif u..u dun care..when im happy.u cume baCk..trying tuh make my life miserable...okay??
thx..

mia is missing iWan....
yahh...isnt dat sWeEt..

i got new handshake wif aliff seh..

its emo tingy!!yeah


nk tahu..

tahu sendRek..
i love aliFF haiR.
the behinD.so cutE.

yeAH..


hahas.


okaY..

noW


gtg.

chat..
hahas.
pas tuh nk mamam..
dEn slEEP.

hahas.

okaY?


love nasiR alWayS.