Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Gamba lama. Takde gamba baru.


k. da lama tak update.
Been really busy wiv work. heh, excuses siaa nisa.
I miss my girlfriends alot. ALOT mind ya. Ohh. Ohh. Happee birthday boyfriend.
Watch-ed my name is Khan wiv me family. superb mayne:D
&& now, its like 12.50am, i just have this sudden urge to shop siaa. Grrzxc.
Luqman's gonna kill me. Heh.
Oh yes. Went shopping again just now. Sorry guys cause i made you guys wait on me.
Heh. I love you Forever 21. Fox, Miss Selfridge, Dr Martens, Uniqlo meet you guys soon k. I love you guys too. you too cotton on. hahaha
when i go shopping, i won't be bringing luqman along causeeeeeee he won't allow me to buy anything. Grr. K, i better shop like mad FAST. haha. April is soon. Soon is April.
school starting soon. Can't wait. i Just missing being in a school wiv students. hahaha. L.A.M.E(:
Okay, is this long enough? err, yes! hahaha.,
I'm off to hit the sack. hoping to meet luqqqqqqq later.



Till then. haha. And i'd update my blog in a few days time k.