Sunday, January 18, 2009

Broken hearted .

The pain is killing me.
I cant stop crying.
Why must you do this to me?
apa silapku?
Damn it. Im sooooooooooooooooooooooo broken hearted.
anyone? cheer me up?
And as for you,
Dont disturb me .
Ive had enough of everything.
so much for being patient and listen to you, Yet , you're breaking it.
All i want for my bday this year,
A very happy day with my friends and this special someone.
This month has been real hard for me.
Ive been enduring all sorts of pain.
And somehow, things just as it is.
i dont know what to do now.
God, i swear, my heart is dying and someohow its closing for you.
Only god knows how sad i am right now!

I need strengh.
Im feeling soooooo sad now.
Damn sadd.

But whatever it is, im strong.
Let him hurt me even further more.
i dont mind all this.


Why?!! why??!!

Nisa is broken hearted.
one problem to another.


Thanks.