Saturday, June 7, 2008

Thank u Nisa....haiz..Tis is Mahd i am just letting out my feelings here cause i dont really tell ppl about how i feel n stuff...and tis is my first time letting out my feelings here.I hope she find tis its ok if she dnt... .Another 2 weeks more till i am done wit my airborne...i came back yesterday n i met her..i miss her since she when for her CSSP camp...my feelings gather up till it was so high that i wanting to meet her yesterday after i book out.I rush here and there even wit my dinner.. i told her that i will reach yishun around one n half hour time...that is 8.30 when i get my butt off the camp at 7...but as i was in the bus on the way to yishun,she said the she could not meet me cause of sometink...(i'm sry cause i could nt understand u cause i miss u dam much) n when she said that my heart just feel like dropping n never beat again...(i dress smartly too for her).I was down in the bus...then i msg her that i reached khatib n she told me to meet her near nami's house...so i sprint all the way n met mia n she show me the way...thnks mia..When i saw her i felt i'm i in heaven that time...that was the best feeling i ever had!...I when there n just started to fan myself...(hot!!)...She was talking tis way at the point of time..'Adli jg buat Mira macam gini tak baik tau'...She said that it was sopan...she did that to me to.As she were talking i pulled her n hug her...she show my her pics that she took during the camp n stuff...i pay attention very well...haha no joke it was interesting...haha...she have to go back hm after a few minutes...i send her n went home...On th way home i already started to miss her cause i kw that we are not meeting till 23 of june....it was so pain to let her go seriously....I reached hm n call her...we talk on phone till 1 or 2 either one....N she went to sleep while i'm talking...haha...i waited n the line was cut off cause it was almost 1 hour...i called her again n she pick up n we wish gd nite to each other n went to sleep...that nite i could not sleep well cause i'm thinking about the 2 weeks tink...smth happen to me to that nite...Haiz....today i called her in the morning n she pick up....N yes she change...the way she did things was diffrent....i swear it was....haiz...n while we are talking she put down all fo the sudden n didnt even msg me after that...i msg her for a few times n call her for 42 times....the amazing tink was that time she was awake...bt for the 50 times i tink she pick up...i ask her stuff like are u alright n she said yes but i kw she's not...i can feel it...i ask her a few times n stop as i dnt wan her to get mad on me for asking so many times....she have to go n we put down...but when putting down she was diffrent...she is...i msg her 'if u ned me i will be here' n didnt msg called her anymore till 11.59 tonite...haiz...i'm just down nw...i went out of my room n in for a few times cause evrytime i when out i will be asking myself y did i went out for?n just nw i ask nisa weather i can express out wat i was feel nw in her blog n she said yes...thnks god cause i dnt kw who to turn to that point of time...haiz guess i just ned to wait n wait for the answer....
she just called me n asked me if am alright..i said yes n the way she talk to me was in the angry way...i didnt ask her cause i kw she would tell me that she's fine n stuff....and the way we put down had change..ya so am sad bt i could not bear to tell her cause if i tell her she going to be sad n mad at the same time....ya so Thank U Nisa n I miss Mira Mily n I LOve Mira Mily.......